On 17 November 2018 the Toolbox Bodensee invites you to the 4th Open Day.
The open day is an ideal opportunity for all those interested to take a closer look at the Toolbox at Bergheimer Straße 6 in Markdorf. Between 11:00 am and 7:00 pm we welcome our guests warmly. Also this year there will be a varied program with many interesting lectures and workshops on different topics. Especially popular with visitors last year were our workshop on soldering for children and the Quadrocopter demonstrations. We will offer both again this year! Also Freifunk Bodensee will present itself again and give instructions for flashing your own freifunk router.
We also take care of your physical well-being. Among other things, the C3WOC will, as always, prepare fresh waffles for us.
- 11:00 - The Toolbox introduces itself: Own projects, clubhouse tours
- 12:00 - opening of the open day, short review 2017
- 12:30 - Alexa unplugged: AI and Privacy
- 13:30 - Infrastructure and VMs in the Toolbox - An Introduction to Ansible and OpenStack
- 14:30 - Cool DataSets: What do Ufo sightings and meteor impacts have in common?
- 12:30 and 16:00 - Quadrocopter basic course
- 13:30 - Introduction to the IoT protocol MQTT
- 14:00 - Smarter sweating: Ceiling fan 2.0
- 14:30 - Sealed and Secured - How 3D printing rescued the tea time
- 15:00 - Two years after the Socialbit insolvency: What do I do now (differently)?
- 15:30 - Short presentation Freifunk
- 16:30 - Game Reverse Engineering 101 or: How do I modify a game?
- 13:00 - Soldering for children
- 14:00 - make your own t-shirts
- 15:00 - Arduino basic course
Besides. 13:30 and 16:30
- 13:30 and 16:30 - Quadrocopter flight show
- all day - Retrogames
Subscribe to the Toolbox calendar to stay informed about current events.